The Willet, a two-story Coastal Carolina Island Home, features the increasingly popular inverted, floor plan, with the primary living areas on the upper floor, including a large open great room, kitchen and breakfast area which opens to a covered porch and open deck. Coupled with the wrap-around deck on the lower level, The Willet provides impressive views of the Atlantic Ocean and the mesmerizing marsh or Intracoastal Waterway. Its design as an efficient and cozy getaway makes it ideal for a marsh, waterway or canal homesite.
- Private outdoor shower adjacent to a large storage area
- Shaft for a future elevator
- Ground-floor parking for 4+ vehicles
- 2-story covered porches and open decks to suit everyone’s outdoor experience
- An abundance of windows and doors delivers natural light throughout the home
- 1st-Floor welcoming wrap-around deck leads to a distinctive side entrance foyer, laundry closet, 3 guest bedrooms and 2 baths
- 2nd-Floor primary living level provides spectacular views and access to the decks and porches for extended outdoor living and entertaining spaces, including a large open great room with a dining area and efficient kitchen with a 4-seater bar, a powder room, and a spacious master suite
The Island Series starts with our plan, but becomes your design for homes offering extraordinary value, quality construction and the detail for which all Mark Saunders Luxury Homes are known. All designs and floor plans offer a substantial list of customization options to assist you in creating your dream home. The Island Series exemplifies superior craftsmanship, structural integrity, architectural innovation, beautiful designs and attention to detail, resulting in lasting value at an affordable price. Contact us today to learn more!