The Avocet is truly reminiscent of the Coastal Carolina Low-Country Home, characterized by exterior architectural details including exposed rafter tails, a mix of shake and lap siding, varying roof pitches, and meticulous custom trim. The flowing home centers around large gathering spaces where families traditionally hang out – the kitchen and dining areas and the great room. Coupled with ample parking and extended outdoor living spaces, hospitality is natural and easy.
- Private outdoor shower
- Shaft for a future elevator
- Generous ground-floor parking
- Large covered porches for outdoor entertaining
- An abundance of windows and doors delivers natural light throughout the home
- 1st Floor has a master bedroom, 2 guest rooms and 3 baths
- Chef’s kitchen with large island
- Central dining area
- Large open great room with breathtaking views
- 2nd Floor has 3 additional guest rooms, 3 baths plus a loft area for kids or a quiet retreat
The Island Series starts with our plan, but becomes your design for homes offering extraordinary value, quality construction and the detail for which all Mark Saunders Luxury Homes are known. All designs and floor plans offer a substantial list of customization options to assist you in creating your dream home. The Island Series exemplifies superior craftsmanship, structural integrity, architectural innovation, beautiful designs and attention to detail, resulting in lasting value at an affordable price. Contact us today to learn more!