The Ranier, a two-story Coastal Carolina Island Home, is the perfect design for ultimate coastal living. The inverted floor plan features an upper-floor primary living level, with a uniquely arranged open family gathering space with its great room, a kitchen space with a four-seater bar, and dining and reading areas. Coupled with an amazing sitting retreat on the lower level and front and backside porches and decks, The Ranier is designed for incredulous water views of the Atlantic Ocean and the marsh or Intracoastal Waterway, ideal for an ocean, marsh, and waterway or canal homesite.
- Private outdoor shower adjacent to a large storage area
- Ground-floor parking for 4+ vehicles
- 2-story front and backside covered porches and open decks to suit everyone’s outdoor experience
- An abundance of windows and doors delivers natural light throughout the home
- 1st Floor features a welcoming entrance foyer, a laundry closet, 2 guest bedrooms with a shared bath, and a spacious master suite, plus a uniquely quaint sitting area for kids or quiet retreat that opens to a covered porch and open deck for extended outdoor living space
- 2nd-Floor primary living level has a 4th bedroom with a full bath also accessible from the large great room, an efficient kitchen with a four-seater bar, and spacious dining and reading areas
- Massive great room, reading area and dining space uniquely stretch across the entire front of the home and open to a large covered porch for spectacular views for family gatherings
The Island Series starts with our plan, but becomes your design for homes offering extraordinary value, quality construction and the detail for which all Mark Saunders Luxury Homes are known. All designs and floor plans offer a substantial list of customization options to assist you in creating your dream home. The Island Series exemplifies superior craftsmanship, structural integrity, architectural innovation, beautiful designs and attention to detail, resulting in lasting value at an affordable price. Contact us today to learn more!